1.22.2014

boba fett youth - s/t lp (1995 bucky records)


Whoa. What? Like, music? What is this, 2010 before your daughter was born?

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've posted music. Turns out, daughters are hard work. TOTALLY WORTH IT, DARLING, DON'T GET ME WRONG IF YOU'RE READING THIS IN THE FUTURE.

These guys are/were bike-riding, vegan punx so I have to post this out of loyalty to placate my humongous audience of bike-riding vegan punx.

Snotty punk from Vegas. They have opinions. Sometimes I agree with them. Sometimes. I sold this on eBay a while back (not because I didn't like it, but because CD's have no more personality than an mp3 and I needed the space) and am kicking myself for not conning a Comic-Con consumer.

I posted an EP way back that I just re-upped, so you can go look for that.

Yearn for Mandalore

No comments:

Post a Comment